Monday, March 23, 2009

D.. d.. d.. d.. Dora....

Last week I took the girls to my salon for haircuts. I got one at the same time. Riley & Sammy looked in a hair magazine and found two really cute short cuts they liked. I wish I'd done the same thing, because somehow my description was lost in the translation. I now have what is best described as a Dora the Explorer hairdo. It's absolutely lovely. Everyone knows that when you have a big head, it's best to get a short rounded hairdo with bangs to accentuate it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

picture please. It can't be that bad!

Momma Paulson said...

I would like a picture also! :) I hate bad hair cuts. You have a hat, right? And it will grow out again.

Catherine said...

You can use the mantra that I have used lately with the "side bangs" phase...."It's only hair, it's only hair....it's only hair."

Graciesmom said...

Well, they are making Dora into a "tween" now :)

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

yes we need to see this on the blog! so you need to read my nightmere before christmas wedding post... dont let your girls see it because you and matt might not like me anymore if you girls ask to have a wedding cake like this in 20 years. this wedding totally made me think of your girls and their love for the movie.