Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st Day of School

Yesterday was Sammi's first day of school, and was technically Riley's too. Riley actually had a half day on Tuesday that was just for 7th graders so they could get a feel for the whole locker & 5 classes thing.

As I tried to get Riley to let me take her picture... she refused. So as she was headed out to her carpool I called her name and snapped this one really quick when she turned around. haha!

Sammi had no problem posing for me, and I'm just guessing that Olivia will be more than happy to pose her little heart out today when I take her to preschool.

It's several hours later and I was correct. Olivia gave me quite a variety of poses, some hands on hips, some with one hand in the pocket, you know... all your basic super-model poses.



2 comments:

Catherine said...

Don't you just love the whole "I'm too cool for pictures thing??

pulley said...

beautiful girls!