Wednesday, October 27, 2010

M&M's ruined Halloween

A couple of years ago my parents got me a clear candy dish on a pedestal. It looks really pretty when you fill it up.

So this year I went to the store in search of the usual Halloween fillers... Candy Corn, Candy Corn flavored Salt Water Taffy.. and the peice de resistance... Purple, Green, Orange & Black colored M&Ms.

And.... THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE M&Ms! For some crazy reason M&Ms made FALL colors! Orange and Browns... YUCK! Those colors are NOT as happy as the purple and green!

I'm going to sit here and pout with my ugly yellow, orange & brown candy dish.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh, poor you! No purple and green??? And those ugly fall ones probably taste totally different, too! But they probably match the candy corn better, though.