Monday, November 29, 2010

Deck the Halls.... FAIL!!!

I'm feeling very happy and proud because the whole family pitched in on Sunday and decorated the tree and put up most of the Christmas decorations.

We even managed to do this with only 2 reprimands and one "If you bug her again you will NOT be getting back on that computer today!" .... All the while I'm thinking to myself, 'You are going to sit here and join in with the family and you are GOING to enjoy it OR ELSE!' Luckily I realized that actually voicing that sentiment might be counter productive... but I was thinking it.

So these are now some of the sights in our house...



Now, you may be asking yourself, "Why the post title?" Well, because we had a huge snowfall last night that covered everything.. well almost everything. It did however highlight some things that I'd kind of missed before.

As I pulled into the driveway this morning after running the carpool I noticed six of these little babies popping out of the snow in the front flower bed.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Their snow-capped selves look very festive!

Unknown said...

I laughed at your silent sentiments... I can't say I look forward to teenagers. Good thing I've still got time left. Oh, and did you hear we're specializing in girls?... probably because we all know boys have cooties, right? ;)