Sunday, January 18, 2009

A good read...

I've been diligently working on our friend's website, and after hours of photoshopping, color correcting, and sizing of 150 images... I discovered that they weren't working and I needed to change the sizing on ALL of them again. And of course when the re-size is done, they look terribly pixelated.. so... I have to do all 150 images again... from scratch. Duh. My fault of course, I didn't take the time to sketch out a plan and decided to 'wing it'. I'm sure many of you know what happens when you decide to 'wing' things... and it's not usually good.

So, needless to say, I needed a little break before I threw hissy fit all over the house. I decided to stop for a bit and read a little. My friend Jen had recommended a book for me called, "City of Bones" by Cassandra Clare. It's juvenile fiction (means it's for teenagers), so it was a nice easy read. I liked it a lot. If you like books with vampires, werewolves and such you will probably like this book. I liked it so much I've already reserved the sequel at the library. The fact that I finished this 485 page book in 2 days tells you it's a quick fun read.

Well now I'm finished with my little distraction... it's back to work. I'll just keep reminding myself that seeing Gerard Butler in High Definition is TOTALLY worth all the work. hehe.

No comments: