Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My goofy brother...

My brother and his family came down from Wyoming over New Years and he very sweetly brought me a present. I love my brother Clark, he's a good guy and he's got a great sense of humor (even if a bit irreverent at times).

Well as I was saying he got me a present, and picked it out special just for me. It was a long sleeved shirt... I was a bit confused until I saw the back! Totally funny! And since I'm not likely to actually WEAR it in public I thought I'd show it off here.... Enjoy.


Matt warned me that if I posted this you guys might think our family came from The South, since he doesn't know many brothers who would give a shirt like this to their sisters. But I figured, "Hey, there's no way to hide my disability... we might as well poke fun at it!"

No comments: