Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fun With Pre-sets

I never think I have anything good to blog about, but then I remembered some cool pictures I was messing with a while back.

We were at Jordanelle and the sun had gone down behind the mountain so the lighting was no bueno. I took a few pictures of Riley. (she's usually the only one willing to pose for me) They were not spectacular because of the lighting, but I started messing with them in Lightroom and ended up with some pretty cool looking photos.

Before: (she didn't pose for this one, I just snapped it.) After:
These were fun because she was flipping her hair around and we were trying to catch good shots mid-action.

Before:
After:
It's always great when I can get an awesome shot straight out of the camera, but I loved how cool I could make these so-so shots look.

1 comment:

Megan said...

very cool. how did you edit it?