Sunday, June 19, 2011

Chocolate Waffles Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?


So we did the customary Father's Day Breakfast In Bed thing this morning. It went well, other than the fact that Olivia was the only one who would get up to "help" me. Riley actually did put the frozen OJ and water in the pitcher (I stirred).

We made waffles, with Catherine's oh-so-delicious Caramel Syrup, OJ, sausage & strawberries. Yum, yum, opened the cards, opened the box of See's Candy.

Then I went in to cook the rest of the batter. We'll stick the leftover waffles in the freezer for a quick waffle fix later.

While I was cooking said leftover waffles, Matt wanted me to look up the movie Super 8 online for him.

Then I got sidetracked because there was a link to Thor. Sooo... of course I couldn't concentrate until I'd looked at the glory that is Thor.

Then I saw a link called Top 30 Hottest Actors... well who could pass that up? Right? I mean I wouldn't want to be ill informed. That could be pertinent information that I might NEED! Not to mention I had to ascertain if this list was indeed correct as I would hate to have erroneous information flying about the internet. By the way it WAS erroneous as Gerard Butler was nowhere on that list, but most of the cast of Twilight was. ...Egregious.

I began to smell something funny... at first I thought maybe it was psychological considering the poo I was looking at in that Top 30 List. Then I decided it was real.... what could be making that smell? ... what was it? .... oh. crap.

I tried to trick Riley into thinking I'd make a delicious chocolate waffle, but apparently her nose works really well and she was not fooled at all.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

That waffle does look pretty chocolatey. And Gerard Butler...totally egregious.