Sunday, June 5, 2011

I can't keep up

Sigh. I really kind of stink at keeping this thing up to date. I realize I've missed a lot of things that should go on here. Some of the problem is Facebook. I post pictures on there, but forget that only some of my family/friends are on Facebook. So, sorry to those of you that have already seen these. But here goes.

Sammi had her 5th grade Daddy/Daughter Hoe Down a couple of weeks ago. And sadly Matt had a late meeting he couldn't get out of so he couldn't go. When Riley found out she got all excited and said, "I'll take her! I'll wear my fake mustache and go as Mr. Mustache Man!" And... she did. Hehe. She even put a tie on (after the pic was taken.. and it was a Gryffindor tie too).

Sammi's friend Kristina went with them since her dad couldn't go either.

What a sweet sister... when she wants to be.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's really sweet. Was Sammy excited about that option or embarrassed to be bringing her sister? (I think that might have been my reaction if it were me....)