Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

We got to go to St. George last weekend for a little vacation. A lady Matt knows offered us her condo to stay in which was very nice.

We went down with our friends the Pulleys. It was a good time. We went to Zions Natl. Park, Gunlock Reservoir, Sand Hollow Reservoir, and played on the red rocks by the Dixie sign.

The only bummer was that Riley got a horrible case of eczema after playing in the lake. Poor kid, her neck, face & arms were all swollen and red. Now that the swelling has gone down you can see multiple little red splits and cracks in her skin. It looks really sore.

When I got home and downloaded the pictures we took I started messing around in Photoshop and ended up tweaking them... a lot. Duh. Out there with all that beautiful rock.. and I end up doing a lot of B&W's and sepias. Hehe. Oh well. They look cool. And I'll still post some without editing.

I love what this filter did to Sammi's face and eyes. The eyes were in deep shadow before.
Cute shot of Olivia.
I liked this picture a lot. I actually came up with 14 different "looks" for it, then narrowed them down to 3.
She was trying to avoid the camera. (As usual)
I really like this picture too. Her legs crack me up, going in both directions.
Sometimes I can't decide which version I like better...

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Really fun photos!