Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ahhhh... Agua caliente!

Yay! We finally replaced our old crappy loser-ish water heater! And we did it one better.. we replaced it with TWO water heaters! Today I had the first instantly hot bath I've had in 2 years! No more sitting in the chilly slightly warm water, waiting for the tank to heat back up so I can put more water in.... 2 or 3 times.
Why did we wait so long??? I have no idea, it seems a bit silly now. But I'm in hot water heaven now! I think tomorrow I might have Riley take a shower, and sammy bathe in one tub while Livie bathes in the other.. all while doing laundry and running the dishwasher!

Is it sad that this is such an exciting idea to me?

1 comment:

Momma Paulson said...

So happy for you! Hey we have to celebrate all the great moments of our lives, right? I'm happy for you and that you got two water heaters. Happy hot water day! :)