Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nitro Circus..

Ok, so I'm not really into the whole football, basketball, baseball thing. Boring. But I love the X-Games. Love the freestyle motocross, skateboarding, bmx, I'm glad they got rid of street luge because frankly Biker Sherlock was a dork and I couldn't stand to watch him.

I became a fan of Travis Pastrana from the first X-Games. The kid is crazy-amazing. I remember when the thought of doing a backflip on a motorcycle was just a crazy suggestion. Then Cary Hart pulled one off. All sorts of crazy variations followed. But the most awesome thing I've seen to date was when Travis Pastrana pulled off the double backflip!

And now he's teamed up with Johnny Knoxville and created the show Nitro Circus. Totally funny, totally crazy stuff. So far I'm loving this show. They've totally improved on the slip & slide, which they appropriately call the Slip 'n Bleed. Funny stuff, can't wait for the next episode. A must watch if you like this sort of thing.

No comments: