Friday, July 17, 2009

Alice in Creepyland

click pic to enlarge for full effect

We saw the movie poster last night for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. If you can't tell, that's Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter. True to Tim Burton form it looks like it will be cool and creepy.

My first thought when I saw this picture was that he looked like Madonna but creepier. But I think Matt nailed it on the head with "a deranged Frodo".

Of course I love Tim Burton films, so I'm excited to see this movie. But I AM a little wierded out by this picture. hehe. What do you think?

2 comments:

Danila said...

Can't wait! I love Tim Burton films and I LOVE Johnny Depp, I'm sure it will probably be weird and creepy, but so was Alice in Wonderland's original story. I remember being so freaked out by that movie when I was little! This will definitely be one we'll be seeing in the theater.

Unknown said...

deranged Frodo says it all for me. He's such a talented actor, though, I'll bet he'll be a fabulous mad hatter.