Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter

Ok, my niece got after me for not blogging in such a long time. So here I am. And the latest excitement in our lives? ... we saw Harry Potter tonight.

I have to say, I think this one has been the best so far. Of course it didn't follow the book entirely, but if you can look past that, it really was a good movie. The effects were cool, and the acting is getting better and better. Oh and the best thing... Quiddich is back! I've missed the Quiddich in some of the movies.

Riley was bummed because she wanted to see the dramatic scene when Harry first kisses Ginny, (oh hell, it's starting) and they handled that scene in a different way. Matt wanted to see more of the battle at the end.. but they both agree it was good.

Sammy was freaked out by the inferi, but Olivia didn't seem to mind. She plugged her ears a lot, but that was mostly because it was loud.

Can't wait to see the next two!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

The consensus here was that it was "alright"

Momma Paulson said...

Glad to see you are still alive! I miss you guys. We need to get together. :)